Coaches Training is an 18-hour workshop (Thursday afternoon, Friday all day, and Saturday morning) for Montessori experienced adults (coaches, level heads, school leaders, and others) interested in supporting teachers and schools.
Payment: We accept payment via most credit cards. Credit card payment will ensure your immediate enrollment. To pay by check, use this form. You will not be registered until your check is received. Once your check has been received, we will enter your registration for the event and confirm via email. For questions about payment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos and Video: NCMPS may take photos or record video during this event. By participating in this event, you consent to your likeness being used for promotional purposes without compensation, and you release NCMPS from any liability related to this use. If you do not want your likeness used in this way, you may inform the event staff, and NCMPS will make its best effort to prevent such use.
The Montessori Coaches Training includes:
- Orientation to a coaching model which focuses on the needs of adults working in Montessori schools
- Tools to support a school-wide community of reflective practice
- Training and practice with classroom observation using tools and rubrics that support a strong Montessori program
- Training and practice with effective Montessori-oriented one-on-one conversations with staff which respect adult development and promote growth
- Membership in a digitally-connected national community of Montessori coaches
- Thursday, February 20, 1:00pm-7:00pm. Overview of Montessori Coaching. Light dinner will be provided.
- Friday, February 21, 8:30am-4:00pm. Introduction of Coaching tools, Classroom observations in a Public Montessori School using tool, One on one meeting. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
- Saturday, February 22, 9:00am-12:00pm. Review of the other work of the Montessori Coach, Time management, Launching. Light breakfast will be provided.
Materials for notes-taking will be provided, and you will not need a computer or wifi access for our time together.
Date: February 20-22, 2020
Training at Urban Montessori Charter School, 5328 Brann St, Oakland, CA 94619
Observations on Friday morning at Golden Oak Montessori School, 2652 Vergil Ct, Castro Valley, CA 94546
There are several Hotels and Airbnbs in the area.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Montessori Coaches Training Certificate of Attendance
Your cart is empty